The Best Carpet Cleaners in Seattle & Bellevue Areas
GREATER SEATTLE CARPET CLEANERS IN BELLEVUE & SURROUNDING AREAS
Anderson Carpet Cleaning is one of the best carpet cleaners in Seattle; Our Bellevue carpet cleaner services are also fast and friendly! ( King & Snohomish Counties). We're a family-run, professional, eco-friendly, Seattle Metro & Greater Eastside carpet cleaning company.
100% GREEN CARPET CLEANER SERVICE AVAILABLE IN GREATER SEATTLE & EASTSIDE
We have more than 25 years of experience in Seattle carpet cleaning! We’re licensed, bonded and insured and have over 130 Five-Star Yelp reviews on our Seattle Review page. Each of those points adds up to best protect your health, your home and financial security. Our Seattle & Eastside cleaners are company employees, not independent contractors!
Why Anderson Carpet Cleaning is the Best Carpet Cleaner ?
If steam cleaning is the best way for carpet cleaners to clean your carpets, why is Anderson the best steam cleaner for your carpets?
- Anyone can buy some used machines and call him or herself a carpet cleaner. We invested in the industry’s best machines, Steam Way.
- While we hook our machines into your home’s outdoor water supply, all the dirt and grime leaves with us in our reserve tanks; other companies will dump their waste into your yard or sewer system – not us.
- Our professional Seattle Area cleaners are company employees, not independent contractors – most have been with us for years. Our new guys apprentice with our veterans until they are fully trained.
- We Don't Cut Corners, We Clean Them -- We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
- We move light furniture -- and place plastic tabs and blocks under the furniture so the carpets will dry properly.
- Learn more about The Anderson Guarantee
Here’s why Steam Carpet Cleaning simply works the best :
- A Long Lasting Deep Clean
Clean water, heated to 212-F, extracts 100% of the dirt, grime, and debris from your carpet yarns.
- Germs, Bacteria, and Dust Mites: Done and Gone
High Powered Steam Extraction kills and extracts most germs, bacteria and dust mites from your carpet fibers. 98% of carpet mills recommend steam to clean their carpets.
- Safe-Bio-Degradable Cleaning Agents
We match our cleaning agents to your particular carpet and rug fibers – all of our products are safe for children and animals.
- Clean Carpets Without Cleaning Residue - Our crews use circular strokes and rinsing agents to ensure no cleaning residue is left in your carpet yarns.
- Fast Drying Time
Because of our deep extraction, generator-powered, truck-mounted equipment, we pick up 98% of the moisture we put down. When we leave, your carpet fibers will be barely damp. Depending on the grade of carpeting and the air circulation in your home, the drying time ranges from 2 to 10 hours.
Why Should I choose Anderson Carpet Cleaners in Seattle Area?
Clean carpets are essential to the health of your family, your carpets and your home. Look at how much dust, hair and dirt your vacuum lifts out of your carpet on a weekly basis… Now imagine everything that’s left behind. When your carpets are professionally cleaned, you can rest and breathe easier knowing all of those allergens have been lifted away – not to mention the little microscopic monster movie hiding in the fibers.
Regular eco-friendly carpet cleaning and spot removal will relieve worn traffic patterns in your Seattle home, remove odors and erase any spots left by your pets, your kids, your friends, your partner – and if you made a few yourself, that’s OK, all the evidence will be swept away.
Eco-friendly carpet cleaning and spot removal will improve the quality of life while you’re living in your Seattle Area home, and your return on investment when it’s time to sell.
How Should I Have My Carpets Cleaned?
There are many ways to clean your carpet – some are better than others. Anderson cuts to the chase and focuses on the BEST way to clean your carpets: STEAM CLEANING.
Bar none, nothing works like steam to deep clean every fiber in your carpet; Anderson’s proven hot water extraction method removes allergens, kills dust mites, and refreshes the carpet’s former look, color, smell and feel.
Dry chemical systems, for example, often just powder and buff the surface of your carpet fibers, leaving debris deep down in the carpet base.
Carpet Shampoo uses heavy foam to lift away dirt and debris; it also takes a lot of water to lift all that shampoo back out of the carpet. This leaves the carpet and the pad soaked once the crew leaves. If not properly dried, quickly, mold and mildew can set in below the carpet pad.
How Often Should I hire a carpet cleaner?
If you live in the average Seattle home, once a year (for low traffic rooms) and twice a year (for high traffic rooms) should do the trick. But who lives in an average house?
We’re available to revitalize your carpets anytime you need us:
- Pet “protest pees” or has an accident
- Child does the same
- If anyone spills food, wine, fruit juice or everything on their plate
- Someone tracks mud in from outside
- Smell smoke from the kitchen stove a few days later
- Room was pained and they didn’t tarp the floor as well as you hoped