Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services by Anderson
Restore Your Floors to Their Original Shine
Foot traffic, pets and furniture will do a number on your hardwood floors, as will the residue left behind from the mop and go floor cleaners you use every week. Never fear, Anderson is here to restore your hardwood floors to that brand new shine.
All Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services from Anderson include:
- Removal of built-up dirt, grime, residue, hair, shoe scuffs, and other contaminants
- Scrubbing and micro buffing
- Protective poly coat application and polish
- Professional products that are low-odor, non-toxic and dust-free
- Award-winning customer service
- Project management and follow-up by me, Lisa, the owner of the company!
Hardwood Floor Maintenance Recoat:
- Recoat the floor to a uniform satin sheen
- An easy way to polish your floors for a party, the holiday season or to prepare your home for sale
- Lasts 12-18 months
Hardwood Floor Poly Tykote Recoat
- A deep clean followed by a long-lasting StreetShoe protective coating
- Enjoy the full beauty of your floors every year you’re in your home
- Lasts 3-6 Years
Meet Jose: Anderson’s Hardwood Floor Cleaning Specialist
With other floor cleaning companies, you roll the dice with who’s going to actually arrive at your home to perform the service. Are they well-trained and experienced, or just learning the trade? All hardwood cleaning services from Anderson are estimated and performed by our resident professional, Jose. He has more than 20 of years experience and has been with Anderson since 2015.
Jose is an integral part of the Anderson family. He will treat you and your home with the utmost respect, he will answer all of your questions, and he will leave your home cleaner upon leaving than when he arrived.
At Anderson, we don’t believe in the hard sales pitch or “bait & switch” pricing. Our word is our bond – plus we’re licensed, bonded and insured. And don’t just take our word for it, read our customer stories on Yelp! – including more than 100 five-star reviews!
Get a Free Hardwood Floor Cleaning Estimate!
Every floor is different, so we are unable to give exact estimates over the phone. When Anderson provides an estimate, the price we quote is the price you pay – no surprise charges or unexpected overages. Jose will inspect the floor, identify trouble spots and answer all of your questions. Here’s what will factor into the estimate you receive:
- The total area of the floor(s) to be cleaned
- The wood you have and the condition it’s in
- Hard to reach areas
- Wood staircases, intricate moulding and other considerations
We will point out existing scratches and scuffed areas and advise you if a deep hardwood cleaning will make these areas look better or worse. If a repair is necessary, we will refer you to one of our trusted hardwood floor refurbishers.
Preparing Your Home for Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Prior to the arrival of Jose and his hardwood floor cleaning crew, here’s what you will need to do:
- Board your pets for 24-48 hours
- As the protective coat on your newly cleaned hardwood floors dries, we want to keep paws off the hardwood floors – and the coating off their paws.
- Even if you blockade you pets from the room, the hair, debris and dander they often trek into the house can stick to the floors before they cure.
- Pet noses are extra sensitive to the smells that come with the hardwood floor finish – scents people won’t be able to detect at all.
- Move all furniture out of the room
- If you need help moving some of the heavy items, Anderson can recommend a service to take care of it for you prior to our arrival.
- This furniture will need to remain out of the room for 24 hours, so choose a storage space that won’t be cumbersome to move around.
- Direct crews to your water and electric utilities
- Electrical outlets inside the home
- The external water supply
- Our portable buffers can reach most places inside your home, far away from the truck
- Our in-truck filtration system keeps all of the wastewater in our truck; we never dump it into your sewer system or yard.
- Adjust your schedule
- Prepare to be out of the room for 3-4 hours after the crew departs
- Keep area rugs out of the room for at least 2-3 weeks
When we’re done, we will clean our way to the door and you’ll never know we were there – well, except for your clean and gorgeous floors!
Protecting your Hardwood Floors
- Do not use wax or silicone based polishes or cleaners. Some wood-flooring cleaners sold at the local stores actually make the floors more difficult to clean and could create problems when the floor requires recoating.
- Avoid deep scratches. High heels and dog nails can damage wood flooring.
- Do not slide furniture across wood flooring.
- Place felt pads under furniture sitting on wood flooring.
- Place mats at points of entry to absorb mud and dirt before it is trekked into the room.
- Keep dirty or muddy shoes off the hardwood floors. Black soled shoes can also easily scuff floors.
- Sweep and vacuum regularly.