Before your Tile & Grout Cleaning Team arrives, remove all chairs, mats, shoes and other items from the floor. Plan on being out of the room for at least six hours.
We recommend boarding your pets for 24 hours to ensure they stay off the floors when we’re done; this also prevents tracked in hair and dirt from sticking to the floors while they dry.
Our trained technician will first inspect your tiled area to determine the best treatment process and the proper cleaning agent.
The crew will hook their truck into your outdoor water supply. All dirty water will be pumped directly into our reserve tanks and disposed of at our facility, not into your storm drain or sewer. We will use mats, tarps and shoe covers to protect your other carpets and hardwood floors throughout the process.
During the service, Anderson’s state-of-the-art tile steam cleaning machines yield a high-pressure water and vacuum combination that extracts dirt from deep within the tile and the pores of your grout.
Once the tile is clean, our technician will add a finishing coat of our clear seal or color seal, which protects your grout and keeps it looking great.
- Anderson’s clear sealant penetrates the grout surface to create a protective barrier against spills and permanent stains. It also ensures that future tile and grout cleanings yield the best possible results.
- Color grout sealant is our premier grout restoration When grout is permanently stained and even the best cleaning methods can’t reverse discoloration. Anderson’s exclusive “color match” system restores uniform color and provides a waterproof seal.
Anderson’s cleaning and sealing processes are low to no-odor, but it helps to crack a window when possible.
After we’re done, here’s how to keep your floors looking pristine in the year to come:
- Use environmentally friendly floor cleaning products that are free of bleach, harsh chemicals and odors.
- Vacuum before you mop to lift any loose dirt, dust and grime so you’re not mopping it INTO your tile and grout.
- Finish with a clean rinse mop to remove any film residue left by cleaning agents.
If you know the basic size of the room, we can give you an estimate over the phone. Our technicians can give you an exact price before any tile and grout cleaning work begins. At Anderson, we don’t underbid with “bait & switch” price quotes. We want to be your ongoing resource for floor maintenance – including your carpets and hardwood floors. We can only do this by quoting you an honest price, answering all of your questions, and delivering impeccable service.